Augusta and Turnberry Exteriors
The Champions Club at ChampionsGate is a man gated subdivision made up of 168 residential, upscale condominiums.
Located just South of Walt Disney World Resort with easy access to I-4 and Hwy. 27, Champions Club is a big drive for families looking to make their homes in an active community and golf enthusiasts who like to hit the links.
Homeowners at Champions Club at ChampionsGate enjoy access to the 16,000 sq.ft. Oasis Club, the community’s state-of-the-art amenities center.
The condominiums at Champions Club feature 2- and 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom models with energy-efficient designs and functional interiors. These multi-family buildings, also known as Carriage Homes, bear a resemblance to townhomes as the second and first floor units both have street-level front doors and one car garages.
This Mediterranean inspired community with tiled roofs, stacked stone panels exteriors, manicured landscape and fantastic golf views is a perfect choice for 1st home, 2nd home or vacation villa. However, no short-term rental is allowed.
Homeowners at Champions Club at ChampionsGate have access the spectacular on-site leisure amenities including the exclusive 16,000 sq.ft. Oasis Clubhouse complete with a full-service restaurant for indoor and patio dining, state-of-the-art fitness center, business center, aerobics room, 26 seat movie theater, arcade room, kids’ activities area, Concierge desk, Guest Service/Ticket Sales and multiple common areas for family and friends’ gatherings.
The Oasis at ChampionsGate offers an unrivalled range of outdoor activities, featuring 82,000 sq. ft. pool deck, a 1,024 foot-long zero entry heated lazy river, a water slide, interactive splash zone for kids, 130,000-gallon heated circle pool, spa and more.
The Oasis Club also features two regulation size sand volleyball courts, full-service Tiki Bar, daily activities, 22 indoor air-conditioned cabanas and sundries stand.
Orlando International Airport
- Head south on Jeff Fuqua Blvd
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right to stay on Jeff Fuqua Blvd (signs for Terminal B)
- Keep left to continue on Access Rd/Jeff Fuqua Blvd
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto FL-417 Toll S
2. Continue on FL-417 Toll S to Four Corners. Take exit 58 from I-4 W
- Use the left lane to merge onto FL-417 Toll S
Keep left at the fork to stay on FL-417 Toll S
Keep left to stay on FL-417 Toll S, follow signs for I-4 W/Celebration/Tampa
- Merge onto I-4 W
- Take exit 58 toward Poinciana/Kissimmee
3. Continue on Champions Gate Blvd. Take Masters Blvd to Royal Street George Blvd
- Use the right lane to merge onto Champions Gate Blvd
- Turn right onto Masters Blvd
- Turn left onto White Shark Blvd
- Turn right onto Royal Street George Blvd
The Champions Club at Champions Gate
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.